Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tarpon Springs

 We had a nice drive today to Tarpon Springs. It's
about 30 miles north of St Petersburg straight up hwy 19. We stopped at this nice sponge shop and I bought some Greek soap and olive oil lotion.










    

We also had lunch at Hellas a nice Greek restaurant, they have a great Bakery. We couldn't pass up the Baklava ....it was delicious!  I also took a picture of the sponge docks....where the few boats that still sponge dive tie up.  It was a really nice day.
Warren is going to change all the fuel filters ......( which I mentioned weeks ago)  and he hopes this might help with  the RPM problem. We'll try the easiest things first.  I am keeping my fingers crossed :) I
I am still waiting for something to go easy. Warren says if it was easy we wouldn't appreciate it. HA HA
                                                   

Hellas


No comments: