Sunday, January 30, 2011

On the Hard Again


Here we go again.....but this time we are a lot closer to the end.
We had to make sure the straps for the sling where juuuuust right other wise the prop line protector that we added last time would get broken off.  What helped out was the pictures we took last year just before we putting her back in the water. This time we will add perminate marks where the straps go so we don't have to go through this again.  Friday Jason from On The Spot Welding came by to get measurements for the swim platform so I hope Monday or Tuesday he'll be back with it.  They also have a few things to finish on the arch. After putting 60+ pounds up there on top it acted differently and now needs to be stiffened up some more.  I think it is going to be very interesting to watch them reach that high!  Everything that needs to be done is on the uppermost outside edge which is about seventeen feet up. I know there is a tall latter around here somewhere........ Living on the boat now is very challenging to say the least. On the bright side I do get my exercise going up and down the latter. Oh Kathy, I need a screw driver ..... oh and some rags.....oh and some mineral spirits, oh and, oh and, and on and on and on. I wish I could lose a pound for every trip :)


No comments: